About The Zoo
Connecting people with the world around them happens naturally at Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden. Your visit to Indiana’s first zoo offers a worldwide adventure as you encounter over 700 animals representing 186 species from around the globe.
Located on 45-scenic acres on Evansville’s northwest side, we welcome you to our unique zoo and think you’ll enjoy being completely immersed in natural beauty. From the South American rainforest of Amazonia to the Family Garden, Lake Victoria, and the rolling hills in between; Connecting people with the natural world is mission accomplished when you visit Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden.
In order to get ready for the after-hours event, we will be closing early on each day of the Boo at the Zoo event:
- Friday, Oct 21 – closing at 2pm
- Saturday, Oct 22 – closing at 2pm
- Sunday, Oct 23 – closing at 1pm
- Friday, Oct 28 – closing at 2pm
- Saturday, Oct 29 – closing at 2pm
- Sunday, Oct 30 – closing at 1pm