Request a Donation
Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden is pleased to consider all charitable donation requests for nonprofit fundraisers in the Evansville area. Requests must be submitted at least 45 days in advance of event date and are reviewed and approved on a first-come first-serve basis.
Donations are limited to one time per organization per calendar year. Due to the high volume of requests, we regret that we are unable to accommodate all requests that ask for and merit our assistance. The following groups are not eligible to receive complimentary pass donations.
- Individuals or individual families
- For-profit organizations
Please note the following donation guidelines:
- The organization must be a nonprofit within our market area and must be using the passes as a fundraising item for an auction or raffle.
- A Family Admission Package is offered which consists of: 4 General Admission passes
- Mesker Park Zoo cannot consider requests for Zoo Memberships, Behind-the-Scenes experiences, or special event tickets (Zoo Brew, Boo at the Zoo, etc.)
To be considered for support, please follow the instructions below:
- Complete the Charitable Donation Request Form
- Attach the formal letter of request for donation on the organization’s official letterhead
Send the completed form and letter any of the following ways:
1545 Mesker Park Drive
ATTN: Request a Donation
Evansville, IN 47720
Email: [email protected]
No request will be considered less than 45 days prior to the event. Allow at least four weeks for a response. All requests must be in writing with completed Charitable Donation Request Form.
Mesker Park Zoo & Botanic Garden reserves the right to deny donation requests.