Join us for an experience of a lifetime on an adventure to Botswana
Trip Dates: October 31 to November 10, 2017
Download Complete Itinerary Here (PDF)
For more information: Contact Kelley Weis, Marketing Director (email@example.com or 812-435-0815)
Adventure is wrapped in luxury in Botswana, where you wing your way from camp to camp on small planes. No lines, no check-in, just the cheerful hello of the pilot as he tosses your duffle in the back of your ‘taxi in the sky.’
- Travel through the Okavango Delta and spot classic African wildlife, including an antelope, cheetah, baboon, hippo, and a spectacular array of bird species.
- Visit the Nxai Pans National Park and the famous Baobab tree forest known as Baines in Leroo La Tau.
- Explore the Moremi Game Reserve, where over 400 species of birds and a vast variety of mammal, plant, fish, and reptile life inhabit the swamp ecosystem.
- Spend starry nights in luxurious Camp Okavango, where your living means floating along in mokoro (dugout canoe), walking safaris, and silver service dining, lit by candelabra.
- Wander the eerie white terrain at the Makgadikgadi Pans National Park, named for ancient Lake Makgadikgadi that disappeared thousands of years ago. What remains is a collection of salt pans that cover approximately 6,200 square miles.
- Start your trip with an optional pre-extension to the majestic Victoria Falls – one of the seven wonders of the natural world.
- Continue your adventure with an optional post-extension trip to Cape Town, South Africa.
- Okavango Delta
- Makgadikgadi NP
- Nxai Pans NP
- Cape Town
- Victoria Falls